Swiss Mobility Conference.
20 – 21 October 2016, University of Lausanne.
The Swiss Mobility Conference (SMC) is the result of collaboration between the urban sociology chairs (EPFL) and geography of mobilities (UNIL). The objective of SMC is to provide a place for discussion and debate for researchers in humanities and social sciences working on various forms of mobility.
Presentations will address the mobilities in their diversity, they can register in the following research areas:
- theoretical debates (and in particular the contributions of social theories to the study of mobilities)
- methodological innovations (using mobile methods)
- public policy and decision making in mobility
- regulation of mobility and its tools
- the actors and their logics of action (residential choice, modal practices, multilocal living, etc.)
- the norms and values underlying mobility and social inequality
- temporality and spatiality of mobility
- mobility prospective
- Laboratoire de sociologie urbaine, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Institut de géographie et durabilité, Université de Lausanne
« Swiss Mobility Conference. », EspacesTemps.net, Brèves, 2016/08/25. URL : https://www.espacestemps.net/articles/swiss-mobility-conference/